CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thanks for stopping by my Blog

I would like to thank you for following this blog. Hope you find some inspiration and hopefully I can do some enabling too. Always happy to see my followers. Thanks for stopping by.






Monday, October 18, 2010

Random cards

These are some of my random cards that I have made over the last few months.

This card was made using a Hampton Arts stamp and a digital image from Sassy Studio's the un birthday cake from the Alice in Wonderland series.

This is also a digital image from the same collection.

These were made using the cricut, cuttlebug thank you folder, sizzix die oneies, and the Stampin Up Build a bear die.  These were made for daughters baby shower and a friends daughters baby shower.  They were really fun to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment